3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Role
Reduce time and cost by quickly generating detailed drawings of 3D designs
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
Drafter allows rapid creation of 2D Drawings from 3D models. Whenever you modify your 3D model, your drawings update instantly. With Drafter’s comprehensive, production-quality, 2D detailing capabilities, designers can easily annotate drawings and, with data saved to the cloud, are able to share drawings in real time.
With Drafter you can:
- Quickly generate drawings from your 3D parts and assemblies
- Easily apply dimensions, annotations and section views to your drawings
- Instantly update your 2D drawings to reflect any changes on your 3D models
12 Included Apps
Design IP Classification
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.