3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Electrical Schematic Designer (ESX)
Electrical Schematic Designer simplifies electrical system design with specific tools for engineers to accelerate electrical system and control panel design.
Improve electrical system development speed and quality using Electrical Schematic Designer on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
- Create schematics, control panel layouts, and project documentation for manufacturing.
- Speed development of schematic designs by leveraging existing libraries of electrical content.
- Reuse portions of existing electrical designs using circuit macros.
- Create and deliver all necessary documentation to manufacturing.
1 Included Apps
Electrical Schematic Design
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.