3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA Role
Multidiscipline Performance Engineer (MCK)
Enable rapid development of complex multiphysics, multiscale analyses
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
The Multidiscipline Performance Engineer role allows you to:
- Couple 3D models together to capture the interaction of multiple physics in in-silico experiments
- Couple Logical (0D) and Physical (3D) models of plant and controller to capture key behaviors across multiple scales
- Utilize a unique web environment for assembly and execution of multi-physics, multiscale systems
- Track the lifecycle of experiment artifacts with full traceability
17 Included Apps
Credits and Tokens
Simulation Job Monitor
Multiscale Experiment Creation
Design IP Classification
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.