• Engineer a detailed assembly process plan such as spot welds or rivets that must be performed at each step of the assembly
• Helps to optimize resource utilization and maximize the production rate with fastener line balancing
• Automated tool analysis helps minimize the number of tools to reduce tooling cost
21 Included Apps
Fastened Item Definition
Mfg Context Builder
Design IP Classification
Product Structure Design
Collaborative IP Management
Manufactured Item Definition
Quality Rules Reuse
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.