Manufacturing Definition Creator is a web based solution that offers engineers and designers the ability to define products in a more integrated, flexible, and intelligent way that combines the benefits of a model based engineering with the look and feel of 2D drawings.
With Manufacturing Definition Creator you can:
- Define design requirements with annotations directly & intuitively on 3D models
- Organize, and communicate definition with various orthogonal, axonometric, and custom views
- Eliminate rework & boost productivity, by utilizing 3D annotations to create 2D drawings
- Eliminate costly errors and keep your definition in sync by seamlessly sharing annotations, dimensions, and tolerances between 2D & 3D
- Make changes with confidence; annotations, dimensions, and tolerances update automatically with model changes for both 3D & 2D definition
3 Included Apps
Derived Format Converter
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.