3DEXPERIENCE DELMIA Role
Process Engineer (PPL)
Powerful 3D applications for definition, reconciliation, and visual validation of the Manufacturing Bill of Materials and associated Process Plans
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
• Easily define and manage the complete manufacturing items structure of a product in 3D context
• Facilitate Process Planning definition and validation with 3D visualization of the full process graph and related product build-up
• Maximize resource and production rate by balancing resource utilization across the production line
• Ensure the quality of manufacturing processes by visualizing and validating directly in 3D long before start of production
• Produce better quality plans in less time by capturing and leveraging best practices
18 Included Apps
Mfg Context Builder
Design IP Classification
Product Structure Design
Collaborative IP Management
Manufactured Item Definition
Quality Rules Reuse
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.