3DEXPERIENCE DELMIA Role
Product And Packaging Manufacturing Engineer (PEMEG)
Define your manufacturing BOM, process plans, and 3D work instructions based on seamlessly connected engineering design data
- Increase manufacturing agility and reduce time-to-market by defining and documenting the manufacturing process in a virtual environment before start of production
- Reduce costs by using a 3D build-up of products rather than physical prototypes, helping to ensure that potential manufacturing problems are discovered before production starts
- Leverage the power of model-based planning to improve the speed and accuracy of incorporating engineering and manufacturing changes to production lines
21 Included Apps
Mfg Context Builder
Design IP Classification
Product Structure Design
Work Plan Publication
Collaborative IP Management
Manufactured Item Definition
Quality Rules Reuse
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.