3DEXPERIENCE DELMIA Role
Robotic Workcell Simulation Engineer (RSN)
Design, simulate and validate robot handling systems in the Virtual Factory
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Help to ensure feasibility by designing and validating complete robotic handling systems before procuring expensive equipment
- Avoid costly collisions and minimize cycle time by simulating and optimizing robot programs
- Simulate to validate the handling of new products before introducing into the production system
32 Included Apps
Mechanical Systems Design
Component Family Definition
3D Annotation Experience
3D Templates Capture
2D Layout for 3D Design
Design IP Classification
Product Structure Design
Converter for STEP
Quality Rules Reuse
Mfg Context Builder
Converter for IGES
Drafting Template Essentials
Collaborative IP Management
Part Design Essentials
Generative Wireframe & Surface
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.