3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Battery Systems Engineer For Transportation & Mobility (BASPT)
Rapid convergence of battery systems development from cells engineering to battery pack design in context of the full vehicle by using multi-physics simulation
Systems architecture design, modeling and simulation for the development of complex battery systems.
- Fast cells multi-physic modeling for electrical, thermal and aging behavior simulation
- Battery pack multi-physics modelling for efficient cooling system development.
- Battery aging investigation based on electro-chemical cell models
22 Included Apps
Design IP Classification
Product Structure Design
Collaborative IP Management
Quality Rules Reuse
Functional & Logical Design
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.