Brushless DC Drives library enables to develop and quickly assess performances of a complete electric drive, including the brushless DC motor, the power electronics and the control software for speed and torque control. Models contribute to validate the energy consumption for complete cycles and to estimate the over-load capabilities based on thermal models.
- Covers a wide range of scenarios due to the different levels of complexity available
- Simple coupling with other technical domains (mechanical, thermal) with high flexibility
- Parameters and models can be added by the user extending and specializing the functionality of the library
- Speed/torque controller design of electrified powertrains
- Loss estimation of electric machine and thermal simulations
- Study the effects Voltage and current ripple effect
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.