The Modelica based Wind Power Library allows dynamic simulations of individual wind turbines with operational management and detailed properties including generator and grid control. It simplifies the design and optimization of the different components as turbines, electric machines and controllers, power electronics and grid, in order to harvest the optimum electrical power from the wind.
- It is intended to study dynamic behavior of modern wind turbines (wind power plants)
- Faster Wind Turbine development for specific regions and operational needs
- Scalable design and simulation from simplified to detailed models for the different components
- Faster deployment with ready-to-use models for dedicated use cases:
- Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) techniques
- Pitch control
- Reactive Power Voltage Oriented Control
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.