3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Systems Behavior Optimization (DOY)
Optimize and tune systems parameters of a device or its controller to improve system dynamics for multiple criteria and multiple cases
The Systems Behavior Optimization role optimizes or “tunes” system parameters such that the system behavior is improved. This provides tools to benifit from numerical optimization algorithms without special knowledge about the internals of the algorithms. The parameters that are tuned are often referred to as tuners.
- Tune Modelica model parameters for better systems performance, e.g. the gear ratio of a gearbox or the parameters of a system controller
- Derive mathematical optimization criteria from simulation results, by frequency responses or by Eigenvalue analysis
- Automatic tuning of plant or controller parameters
- Optimization criteria are derived from simulation results, e.g. rise time or overshoot
- Multi case parameter optimization of a Modelica model
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.