The Electric Power Systems library enables to rapidly design and validate electrical power systems, comprising DC and AC high frequency (800Hz) distribution architecture with real time capabilities. This applies for energy balance architecture studies, transient studies, thermal management and coupling with cooling.
- Efficient control design and validation of the distribution architectures
- Performant execution, real time capabilities for efficient control design and validation of the distribution architectures and flight simulators
- Enable the concurrent cooling system design with thermal loss and dissipation of the components
- Fault triggering and re-configuration for fail safe/fail active architectures
- This library is implemented based on phasors
- This library provides interfaces to thermal domain for loss estimation
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.