The Modelica based Systems Flexible Bodies Library enables the efficient mathematical modeling of flexible bodies such as components of multi-body and arbitrary physical systems. This library provides 4 Modelica model classes. Three of these classes are based on an analytical description of flexible bodies with a characteristic geometrical shape such as beams, annular plates and thermos-elastic annular plates.
- Model and simulate mechanical systems that contain a mixture of rigid elements and flexible beam structures
- Reduce costs through the seamless modeling and simulation of scenarios that are expensive and difficult to physicallly test
- Analyze the impact of geometric stiffening and buckling during simulations
- Beam Model is capable to represent a straight, homogenous and isotropic beam
- The ModalBody model is capable to represent bodies with an arbitrary geometrical shape
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.