The environment models provide functionalities to cover on-ground operations up to flight at high speeds and high altitudes. The library is ideally suited for design analysis in various fields and stages of the aircraft development process, multi-disciplinary development of accurate flight control laws.
- Create accurate multi-disciplinary models and simulation of aircraft flight dynamics that span on-ground operations through to high speed and high attitude flights
- Assess the impact of aircraft configuration changes on flight characteristics early in the design process
- Leverage accurate flight dynamic models and realistic visualization to create real-time simulators for training pilots and product marketing
- Library to model the environment of an aircraft (gravity, atmosphere, wind, terrain, …)
- True multi-disciplinary modeling and simulation of aircraft flight dynamics
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.