3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Systems Fluid Dynamics Library (FLZ)
Modeling, simulation and analysis of gas flows in three-dimensional spaces
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
The Systems Fluid Dynamics library carries out CFD-Simulations using Modelica language and provides standard interfaces to 1D-Modelica-models for a seamless connection. The fluid dynamics are purely modelled by using Modelica language. At the boundaries of the grid model local boundary conditions may be defined, which can change transiently or wall and window models can be attached.
- No need for complex co-simulation and other tools since CFD models are part of the Modelica model
- Reduced elapse time for iterative work through faster simulations
- Instant simulation success since convergence is automatically controlled by the solver
- Full Modelica flexibility since the model code is open and transparent, user modifications can be introduced and the tool has more options for symbolic transformation
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.