The Modelica based Fluid Power Library enables the modeling and simulation of hydraulic systems using oil. It addresses the needs of development engineers for designing and finds the right solutions for their hydraulics systems in a multi-disciplinary engineering approach, including control and mechanical models in the same environment. Ready-to-use components enable to rapidly design hydraulic systems and predict their different behaviors, from early concept studies through to detailed control system design and implementation.
- Automotive and Motorsports: Braking, Power-steering, Transmission actuation
- Aerospace: Braking, Landing-gear, Flap actuation systems, Aeroengine controls
- Off-Highway: Transmissions, Construction / Mining machinery
- Industrial: Actuation systems for infrastructure or manufacturing
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.