The Modelica based Systems Human comfort Library provides an integrated approach to simulate the thermal comfort within an occupied building or vehicle. Rapidly model and analyze the impact that air-conditioning systems, weather, equipment and occupant heat loads have on the overall thermal comfort of zone occupants.
- Eliminate the need for time consuming and costly co-simulation analysis to determine human comfort
- Evaluate human comfort through the simultaneous dynamic simulation of zones and air conditioning systems
- Save time through the use of state-of-the art engineering with the ability to leverage human comfort specific models
- Easily construct and simulate detailed and realistic human comfort, zone, weather and fluid flow models
- Addresses the human comfort analysis needs of multiple industries
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.