3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Systems Hydrogen Library (HYZ)
Design, simulate and optimize Polymer Electrolyte Membrane (PEM)of fuel cells systems
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
The Hydrogen library is targeted at modeling and simulation of polymer electrolyte membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and fuel cell system. It can be used for any fuel cell that works with pure hydrogen and moist air. It is used for pre-design, control strategy evaluation, or loss analysis.
- Improve cell efficiency by predicting coolant temperature and mass flow rate requirements
- Reduce physical tests to estimate temperature dependencies of polarization curves
- Reduce membrane aging: Develop control laws, ensuring sufficient air or hydrogen flow at abrupt load changes
- Generic volume and pressure loss for easy addition of user specific components
- Different sensor models are available to provide output signals on fluid flow data
- Reformation of methane using fuel processing components is possible
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.