3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Systems Powertrain Library (PWZ)
Model and Simulate the characteristics of vehicle powertrain systems including the resulting motion of the vehicle
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
The Modelica based Systems Powertrain Library delivers engine, transmission, clutch, driveline and chassis models and components for the rapid modeling and simulation powertrain systems in the context of a complete vehicle. The library provides primarily 1D rotational mechanical components for vehicle powertrain systems.
- Use engine, transmission, clutch, driveline and chassis models and components to rapidly model and simulate powertrain systems
- Predict vehicle attributes such as performance, fuel economy and drivability
- Consider 3D mechanical effects of powertrain on a multi-body vehicle dynamics model and use the models for real-time simulation purposes such as Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) testing
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.