3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Systems Thermal Library (TIZ)
Perform Stationary and Transient simulation of freely configurable thermodynamic systems
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
The Thermal Systems library provides extremely versatile models for thermal systems. On the one hand, individual components can be modeled and calculated in detail. On the other hand, the models are ideally suited for the design and optimization of large and complex systems, such as refrigeration cycles and mixtures, heat pumps, ab and adsorption systems.
- Save money by reducing real measurements: Thermal Systems Library provides accurate and industry-proven models already validated by laboratory measurements
- Rapidly optimize the best thermal system for your needs, thanks to the scalable, robust and performant modeling
- Save time in thermal system performance assessment with a comprehensive set of ready-to-use components and examples
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.