The VeSyMA Library provides the essential models for on-road vehicle systems modelling and analysis. It enables to predict the main performances of the vehicle based on a system-level definition comprising the thermal, hybrid or electrical propulsion, transmission and drivetrain, according to existing standard or user defined drive cycles.
- Accelerate vehicle performance investigation through an intuitive open and modular approach
- Predict fuel economy for standard and specific drive cycles, based on multi-domain simulation
- Simplifies the understanding of vehicle sub-system interactions and behaviors
- Streamlines the processes for further specialized investigation such as vehicle dynamics, or electrified powertrain development
- Open to other disciplines system-level investigation and energy usage, such as occupant thermal comfort
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.