The VeSyMA Powertrain library provides modelling and simulation for rotating multibody systems, mainly automotive powertrains. It enables to predict the behavior of the transmission towards testing of vehicles over mainly straight-line manoeuvres. It includes models for shafts, bearings, gear meshes, flexible joints, as well as complex assemblies such as epicyclic and differential models including the associated mounting systems.
- Predict the driving experience of the vehicle from the driver demands on the accelerator
- Solve complex multi-discipline challenges of hybridization and control within the vehicle powertrain
- Enhance the vehicle performance and efficiency by assessing the most effective powertrain system
- Support the design and validation of the associated control system
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.