The VeSyMA Suspensions library offers an extensive solution for vehicle dynamic simulation, by providing a complete set of suspension, rig, experiment models and templates within a unique multi-discipline approach.
- Comprehensive range of experiments: Rigs, static and dynamic tests, Open and closed loop driver models
- Suspension multibody models and templates including double wishbone, integral link, multi-link, trailing arm, MacPherson strut and table based suspension models
- Templates include steering, roll control, outboard suspension linkage, 3D road models, tyre models (Pacejka and FTire)
- Built in support for parallelisation of models
- Contains all the templates and models from the VeSyMA library (included)
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.