From time to time we get the occasional request on how to update your Toolbox manually. So here are the instructions….
From time to time we get the occasional request on how to update your toolbox manually. Here are the instructions.
- Turn off Toolbox and Toolbox Browser addins in SOLIDWORKS for all users
- Go to your SOLIDWORKS install directory to the toolbox install folder
1. C:\Program Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp\SolidWorks\Toolbox\data utilities\UpdateBrowserData.exe
2. NOTE: If you have a 64 bit machine go to Program Files not Program Files (x86)
- Run the UpdateBrowserData.exe file
- Click the (…) button and browse for the database file
1. Should be located at <C>:\SOLIDWORKS Data\Toolbox\lang\english\swbrowser.mdb
Computer Aided Technology