Spring is here and at CATI that means our Product Development Forum Events are just around the corner. This year's Product Development Forum will take a look at a number of new and emerging technologies that will assist you in your product development process. Register below for an event near you. As always, there is no cost to attend.
- SOLIDWORKS Mechanical Conceptual
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical
- Advanced Simulation – Flow and Plastics
- 3D Printing For Jigs, Fixtures, Molds and other Manufacturing Tools
- 3D Printing Advanced Materials
- SOLIDWORKS Inspection
- PDM/PLM – ENOVIA, EXALEAD, SOLIDWORKS EPDM, and InFlow Technology
|May 6, 2014||8am-12pm||Wichita, KS||DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport||Register|
|May 7, 2014||8am-12pm||Kansas City, MO||Courtyard Marriott Kansas City at Briarcliff||Register|
|May 8, 2013||8am-12pm||St. Charles, MO||DoubleTree Hotel St. Louis At Westport||Register|
|May 13, 2014||8am-12pm||Indianapolis, IN||Hilton Indianapolis North||Register|
|May 14, 2014||8am-12pm||Northbrook, IL||Hilton Chicago Northbrook||Register|
|May 15, 2014||8am-12pm||Waukesha, WI||Marriott Milwaukee West||Register|
Computer Aided Technology, Inc.