NEW Creaform MAXSHOT 3D
OPTICAL COORDINATE MEASURING SYSTEM
Creaform’s MaxSHOT 3D is a game changer for product development, manufacturing, quality control and inspection teams that need the highest measurement accuracy and repeatability for large scale projects that range in parts from 2-10m.
“Imagine achieving accuracy better than 0.015mm!”
Thanks to its sophisticated user guidance technology and easy to use software, the MaxSHOT 3D is ideal for users of all levels – even non-metrology experts – so that you can gain peace of mind knowing your measurements are always right on the dot and you increase process efficiency.
- Automatic Feedback
- Maximized User Comfort
- 40% More Accurate
- Use seamlessly with VXelements
- VXelements provided diagnostics tools
- Intuitive controls & operations
- Accuracy up to .015 mm
- Volumetric Accuracy up to .015 mm
- Average Deviation as little as .005 mm/m
- Use in any conditions
- System fit into 1 portable case
- Efficient and comfortable design
Inspection & Quality Control
- Part to CAD analysis
- 1st article inspection
- Compare 3D models to original parts
- Compare large manufactured parts to originals
- Tooling certification
- Full inspection (if used with 3D scanner)
- Reverse engineer geometrical entities
- Reverse engineer mixed large parts (if used with 3D scanner)
Need more information on Reverse Engineering or Inspecting with 3D scanning? Come visit our Blog Page 3D SCANNING BLOG.
The engineer’s first problem in any design situation is to discover what the problem really is.
Computer Aided Technology, Inc