Purchase SOLIDWORKS and Get Additional Software at No Cost - May SOLIDWORKS Incentives
SOLIDWORKS has a solution for every stage of your design process, allowing you to be more productive and efficient. This special offer makes purchasing a SOLIDWORKS Professional or Premium license an even smarter buying decision. From now through May 31, 2015 extend your design capabilities by including one additional product licenseat no cost*. Select the best add on product for your design needs.
For each new SOLIDWORKS Professional license purchased – add one of the following licenses:
- SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM CAD Editor – manage and share product data more effectively and automate workflow to allow better collaboration between all departments
- SOLIDWORKS Model Based Definition – offers an integrated drawing–less manufacturing solution
- SOLIDWORKS Inspection – streamlines the inspection documentation process
For each new SOLIDWORKS Premium license purchased – add one of the following licenses:
- SOLIDWORKS Composer – leverage 3D CAD data to create dynamic graphical content
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Standard – easy to use, injection molded simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2D or 3D– simplifies development of embedded electrical systems for products
* Purchase of a one-year subscription service at full price is required on each new SOLIDWORKS Professional or SOLIDWORKS Premium license as well as for each additional no cost license selected.
Computer Aided Technology, Inc.
Legal Terms and Conditions: Offer valid from CATI May 1 – 31, 2015 in IL, IN, KS, MO, WI only. Offer expires May 31, 2015 at 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time and cannot be combined with any other discount or offer. Only newly acquired licenses ordered after 12:00 am Eastern Daylight Time on May 1, 2015 are eligible. Educational and Research licenses do not qualify for this offer. Subscription Service must be purchased for one-year at full price on each new SOLIDWORKS Professional or SOLIDWORKS Premium license as well as full one-year subscription price on additional no cost product license outlined in this offer. Other restrictions may apply. Contact CATI for more information.