Create a CREAFORM Customer account
CONNECT TO THE CUSTOMER CENTER & DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE
Getting Connected to CREAFORM’s Customer Center is essential with the purchase of a 3D scanner. The customer center provides useful tools such as: software & license downloads, training files and tutorials, interactive E-learning, accessories for your newly purchased scanner and much more. All of this is provided to you as a customer at no extra charge so it’s a huge benefit to get access to these online tools.
Step 1:Web Access Request
- Go to the Customer Center to create a new account and select Web Access Request. It will take about 24 hours before you receive access from the Creaform technical support team.
- Customer center link can be found here: http://support.creaform3d.com/en/default.aspx
Step 2:Login into Customer Center
- Once access is granted, login to the customer center with Email and Password.
Step 3:Download the software
- VXelements latest versions, all licenses, all calibration files are available for download at the Customer Center.
- Select the latest version in the software column and select the download icon.
- Once downloaded, follow the on-screen promoter to install VXelements.
Step 4:License & Software Updates
- Internet connection is required to activate/deactivate/update the license.
- Open up VXelements and navigate to the Configure Tab
- Go to Options and add your email and password used to login to the customer center.
- Check the Remember password box.
The engineer’s first problem in any design situation is to discover what the problem really is.
Product Engineering Manager
Computer Aided Technology, Inc