Edrawings for Android is out
That's correct kids, Edrawings for Android is now available on the Google Play Store, Link
Here is a quick video off my galaxy s3 it runs pretty good.
Now that I have edrawings how to I get those files on my device.
- usb cable
- cloud service like: google drive, microsoft cloud, dropbox.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
- Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), Web and FTP sites and network folders.
- Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
- Animate 3D standard views
- Browse your 2D drawing sheets
- View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
- Sample files included
Bob McGaughey, CSWE