How to Rename a Project in DriveWorks Solo
This is how to rename a DriveWorks Solo project.
Renaming the project does not affect any of the models used by the project.
A DriveWorks Solo project consists of three
files, all of which have the name name but a different file extension. The name
of each fule is the name of the project, and the extensions are:
".driveproj", ".drivegroup" and ".drivemaster".
By default, Windows XP and later don't display file
To rename the project, simply change the name of each
file to be the new project name, and leave the entensions as they are.
For example, if a project is called "Trailer
Body" in a folder called "C:Trailer Project", then the project
files will be called
1. C:Trailer ProjectTrailer Body.driveproj
2. C:Trailer ProjectTrailer Body.drivegroup
3. C:Trailer ProjectTrailer Body.drivemaster
To rename the project to "Trailer Body Model
2", the files need to be renamed to be:
1. C:Trailer ProjectTrailer Body Model
2. C:Trailer ProjectTrailer Body Model
3. C:Trailer ProjectTrailer Body Model
Computer Aided Technology, Inc.