Register for our 5th Annual Product Development Forum
This May CATI will host our 5th Annual Product Development Forum. This unique event will show you how to take your product from concept to reality and improve your product development process with the help of solutions from CATI.
The agenda is now complete, so make sure to visit the Product Development Forum event page on the CATI website. This is a FREE event. There is no cost to register and attend.
Event Highlights May Include:
- Model Based Definition With SOLIDWORKS
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Design
- First Article Inspection With SOLIDWORKS
- Adding SOLIDWORKS Simulation to Your Product Development Process
- 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing Applications Overview
- Stratasys 3D Printer Display Area
- Design on the 3D Experience Platform
- SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM
- SOLIDWORKS Tips & Tricks
- FREE Hot Breakfast
Register for an event near you.
|May 13, 2015||8am – 12pm||Indianapolis, IN||Marriott Indianapolis North||Register|
|May 20, 2015||8am – 12pm||St. Louis, MO||DoubleTree Hotel St. Louis at Westport||Register|
|May 21, 2015||8am – 12pm||Kansas City, MO||Courtyard Marriott Kansas City at Briarcliff||Register|
|May 26, 2015||8am – 12pm||Northbrook, IL||Hilton Chicago Northbrook||Register|
|May 28, 2015||8am – 12pm||Waukesha, WI||Marriott Milwaukee West||Register|
Seating is limited, cost is free. Register today!
Computer Aided Technology, Inc.