Simulate Performance of Your Sheetmetal Assemblies in SolidWorks
The June installment of the SOLIDWORKS webcast series highlights the sheetmetal applications inside SOLIDWORKS 2011.
This webinar will focus on how SOLIDWORKS Simulation tools can complement your design process by being able to digitally simulate and understand the performance of your sheetmetal assemblies under real world conditions.
- Understanding the strength & performance of sheetmetal designs
- Light weighting designs without compromising on the performance
- Frequency and Vibration analysis of sheetmetal Enclosures
- Fluid Flow analysis in and around sheet metal enclosures
- Understanding the environmental impact of your designs
Tuesday June 21st
1:00PM EST (12:00 CST)
Computer Aided Technology, Inc.