Easy and precise 3D milling for both novice and advanced users
An intuitive and easy-to-use Subtractive Rapid Prototyping (SRP) device, the small footprint MDX-40A fits into any Fab Lab, workshop, office or classroom and allows both novice and advanced users to create precision 3D models. Built for designers, engineers and students who work in fast-paced environments, the speed, versatility and convenience of the MDX-40A put you in complete control.
- Mill plastic foam, ABS, POM, modeling wax, plywood, hardwood, etc.
- 4-axis, unattended milling
- Generates a smooth surface finish
- G-code compatible
- Max. work area 12" (X) by 12" (Y) by 4.1" (Z) without rotary axis
- Optional rotary axis available
The MDX-40A offers reliable technology backed by unmatched customer service and technical support, and comes with a comprehensive one-year manufacturer’s warranty.Roland DG international ISO certifications are your guarantee of superior quality.