See What’s New in SOLIDWORKS 2016
SOLIDWORKS® 2016 is finally here and it’s packed with new enhancements that include tools to help you solve complex problems faster and earlier; streamline all parallel design processes; connect electrical and mechanical design; collaborate across multiple disciplines; and fast-track designs to manufacturing. The result: you can focus on design, not CAD.
Don’t miss seeing SOLIDWORKS 2016 live as we unveil all the new features with presentations from SOLIDWORKS Executives and 3DVision Technologies team.
Launch Events will include
- “What’s New” in SOLIDWORKS 2016 co-sponsored by HP and Intel® Core™ i7
- Keynote Speaker – SOLIDWORKS Executive
- Complementary lunch and prizes
SOLIDWORKS 2016 Launch Event Locations
- Tuesday, October 6th – Cincinnati
- Thursday, October 8th – Indianapolis
- Tuesday, October 13th – Columbus
- Thursday, October 15th – Louisville
- Tuesday, October 20th – Cleveland
- Tuesday, October 27th – Dayton