In SOLIDWORKS 2016, you will have the ability to set notes in an annotation view and have them represent watermarks. You have the option to display the note on top of the model or behind it, with the ability to adjust the transparency.
- Expand the FeatureManager tree and then expand Annotations. Right-click Notes Area and click Activate.
- Click Insert, Annotation, Note.
- Create the note for the watermark.
- Right-click the note and click Watermark.
- In the PropertyManager, under Watermark. Under Ordering, you can choose whether you want to display the note On Top of geometry or Behind geometry. You also have the ability to adjust the transparency with a slider or percentage.
Please review all of the great new enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2016!
We hope this part of the What’s New series gives you a better understanding of the new features and functions of SOLIDWORKS 2016. Please check back to the CATI Blog as the CATI Support Team will continue to break down many of the new items in SOLIDWORKS 2016. All of these articles will be stored in the category of "SOLIDWORKS What's New." You can also learn more about SOLIDWORKS 2016 by clicking on the image below to register for one of CATI’s Design Summit’s.
Field Technical Services Manager