SOLIDWORKS World Presentation Preview for CATI, MCAD and InFlow #SWW17
With SOLIDWORKS World 2017 just a few months away (Feb 5th thru 8th 2017) the teams from CATI, MCAD and InFlow are getting ready for another for SOLIDWORKS World with a new round of presentations. We thought we would give you a sneak peak at what we are presenting this year including a few old favorites and some new presentations.
The preliminary schedule looks like this:
Monday February, 6th
- Administering SOLIDWORKS Toolbox – 10:30am-12:00pm – Room TBD, John VanEngen and Jeff Barker
- How to Build and Maintain Effective Design Tables – 2:45-3:45pm – Room TBD, Josh Altergott
- SOLIDWORKS Design for 3D Printing – 2:45-3:45pm – Room TBD, Judy Marlo
Tuesday February, 7th
- DriveWorksXpress Essentials Hands-On Lab – 10:30am-12:00pm – Room TBD, Ryan Dally
- Essentials of DraftSight – DraftSight for the SOLIDWORKS User– 1:30-2:30pm – Room TBD, George Brañes and Josh Altergott
- Admin Image Basics – 4:30pm-6:00pm – Room TBD, Bryan Pawlak
- PDM Professional Upgrade Best Practices SOLIDWORKS– 4:30pm-6:00pm – Room TBD, Justin Webster
Wednesday February, 8th
- SOLIDWORKS Redneck Workarounds – Creative Solutions to Everyday Problems– 1:30-2:30pm – Room TBD, Josh Altergott and Adrian Fanjoy
- Creating Tech Pub’s from Building Blocks with SOLIDWORKS Composer – 1:30pm-2:30pm (Hands On) – Room TBD, Brian Reel and Judy Marlo
- When to move from PDM Standard to PDM Professional – 1:30pm-2:30pm – Room TBD, Aleksandar Vicentic
For more information on each of the presentations you can visit the SWW website and see all of the other events going on at SOLIDWORKS World.
As each of the team members gets their presentations closer to being done check back on the CATI blog as we will be posting more information about each topic.
We look forward to seeing you all as SOLIDWORKS World!
Computer Aided Technology