GrabCAD Print version 1.29, April 2019
Build number 184.108.40.206061 released on 16 April 2019
- The latest versions of CAD packages are now supported in GrabCAD Print. This includes SOLIDWORKS 2019, Inventor 2019, Creo 5.0, NX 12.0, and more. Read more here.
- Easily access your printers with the new printer panel. This has the ability to Favorite printers, advanced Searching and Filtering, and many other improvements. And we want your feedback on it! Turn it on from File > Preferences > GrabCAD Labs, and let us know what you think.
- The Beta release of the newest member of the Stratasys F123 Series, the F120, is supported by GrabCAD Print. Read about it here.
- It’s now possible to use model material in support structures for FDM printing when you select SMART, Sparse, or Box support styles. Since the printer takes a few seconds to switch between model and support material, this feature allows for many layers of the job to use only model material, saving time on the print.
- Insight models may now be sent to GrabCAD Print from Insight at the click of a button. Selecting the “Build Job in GrabCAD Print” Icon on the Insight toolbar creates a CMB file and passes the file from Insight to GrabCAD Print, and will select the correct printer type automatically.
Computer Aided Technology, LLC