Build number 184.108.40.206117 released on 20 November 2019
- The new J750™ Digital Anatomy™ 3D Printer is now supported, which comes pre-programmed with a series of anatomical applications developed in partnership with medical device manufacturers, world-class research institutions, hospitals, and medical personnel. Accurate, realistic and functional, you can achieve the feel, behavior, and dimensions of the real thing.
- The new J850 and J835 are now supported. Design and creativity have no limits. Now, with the Stratasys J850/J835, the same is true for prototypes. Our tried and tested technology simplifies the entire design process, streamlining workflows so you can spend more time on what matters –creating, refining and designing the best product possible.
Selected models can now be grouped via a new button at the top of the Project Panel or a right mouse button command. When a new group is created this will collapse and hide the existing assembly. The new group can be set to assembled or disassembled. Additional groups may be created from the original assembly.
- There is a new option in the PolyJet Advanced Slicer settings for showing assembly structure for VRML and OBJ files. With this option enabled, GrabCAD Print determines the geometric structure of VRML or OBJ files and displays the structure as an assembly of bodies in the project panel. Each body may be multi-colored (i.e. textured, vertex-colored, face-colored or composed of multiple different-colored sheets) or single-colored (i.e. all sheets in the body share a single diffuse color). The user can change material assignments for any single-colored body within such an assembly.
- When importing a SOLIDWORKS file (.sldprt or .sldasm), transparency attributes attached to SOLIDWORKS bodies are converted automatically to alpha values in the PolyJet materials panel if a transparent material is loaded.
- Material licenses for Stratasys and Fortus printers that require licenses may be updated from GrabCAD Print. Updating a material license requires a user to have local administrator privileges.
- The Project Panel has been restyled to improve usability. Changes include redesigned icons, better alignment, clearer selection highlighting, pulldown instead of checkbox for assembled/disassembled state, and a clearer indication of show/hide state.
- Tangent selection of faces is now available as a right mouse button command when Print is in Face selection mode. This can be useful when adding manufacturing notes to a chain of surfaces.
- Bodies and faces can have annotations added to them, known as Manufacturing Notes. The command to add a note is available on the right mouse button, this adds a callout which can be activated by clicking to show the note and allow it to be edited.
- New VeroUltraClear Material for the Stratasys J850 and Stratasys J835 3D Printers. VeroUltraClear simulates acrylic, achieving 95% light transmission of that material, and is useful for prototypes of glass, clear polymers, or transparent packaging.
ABS ESD7 is now supported on the Stratasys F370 printer for GrabCAD Print. ABS ESD7 is a tooling material designed for static sensitive applications, to prevent discharge or attraction to other materials like powders, dust, or fine particles.
Field Service Engineer
Computer Aided Technology, LLC