CATI Design Innovation Summit
Join CATI for our first annual Design Innovation Summit! The CATI Design Innovation Summit is an interactive learning experience focusing on how you can design and make better products. The information covered at these events is too vital to your organization's success to put a price on, so registration is FREE.
- FREE hands-on SOLIDWORKS Training
- Presentations from top SOLIDWORKS World Presenters
- User focused content
- Multiple presentation tracks to customize your experience
- The latest SOLIDWORKS Solution offerings
- 3D Printing from Objet Geometries
- See real products designed in SolidWorks
- Network with fellow SOLIDWORKS users
- Contests and prizes
When & Where:
October 4, 2011 – The Wisconsin Auto Museum, Hartford, WI
October 5, 2011 – Harper College, Palatine, IL
October 11, 2011 – The Moto Museum, St. Louis, MO
October 13, 2011 – Indiana State Museum, Indianapolis, IN
More information will be released in the coming weeks.
We hope to see you there!
Computer Aided Technology, Inc.