Fabricate Release Notes - Version 1.16
New Features & Enhancements
- Job status can now be updated from the Job History.
- When resending a Job History, the job will be rolled back to sending and will trigger a send of the same job to the device. The job is removed from display on the dashboard.
- Deleting a model from the Models page now deletes all related Intellectual Property for that model, including g code and images.
- More Furnace nesting improvements.
- Updated the ultra high profile to reduce warping in 250um parts.
- Cura users can now print more than 3 support wall outlines (if settings are “unlocked”).
- Build plate support settings are now are now all linked with their corresponding interior support setting.
- Fixed issues with temperature not showing up in Fabricate.
- Fixed “Read Contract” link in Acknowledgement & Acceptance.
- Fixed searching by jobID in Job History.
- Fixed issue with PTC Pro/E and Creo part file uploads.
- Cleaned up warning messages for parts exceeding weight limits.
- Fixed issue with certain custom settings causing slicer failure.
- Fixed inconsistent sinter times across all pages where it is displayed.
- Improved consistency of part naming on import.
- Fixed issue where some parts would display an “Exceeded Boundary Limits’ error inappropriately.
- All custom settings that are shared between extruders are now appropriately showing the link icon.
Field Support Manager
Computer Aided Technology, LLC