GrabCAD Print Version 1.33 Released
GrabCAD Print Build number 126.96.36.199793 released on 20 August 2019
- On printers that are supported by Advanced FDM, some advanced features are now available in the Model Settings tab. These include infill density, infill angle, and body thickness, and when CAD files are used, the ability to change a cylindrical hole into a self-supporting diamond. The Advanced FDM mode, introduced in version 1.24, is now supported on the Stratasys F170, F270, F370, all Fortus (250, 380, 400, 450, 900) and Stratasys F900.
- You may now choose to export a CMB without the purge part or sacrificial tower. This allows you to prevent multiple purge parts from being printed when printing multiple CMB files in a job. By default, purge part/sacrificial tower is included.
- For Stratasys F900, Fortus 900mc, and Fortus 400mc printer templates, ABS is now the default material. For live printers, the material will continue to use the current configuration as default.
- Similar to the change made for the FDM settings panel in the last update, the PolyJet settings panel is now split into tray settings and model settings to allow space for more functionality in future updates.
- Heads up for J750 and J735 users: The Advanced Slicer, introduced in 1.31, will be *ON* by default in next months upgrade, version 1.34.
Sr. Application Engineer, Additive Manufacturing
Computer Aided Technology, LLC