Smarteam class icon does not refresh on "save as" to new class
With V5R21 SP3 and Solidworks 2012 SP2 – Smarteam icon does not refresh in DMT if part class is saved into a different class.
1. In Solidworks, create and save a new part.
2. Save this part into Smarteam as Solidworks part class.
3. "Save as" into Smarteam as Solidworks standard part class.
4. The icon still points to the Solidworks part class.
5. Right-click in the DMT and Refresh.
6. The icon changes to Solidworks standard part class.