BlankWorks version 4.0 for SOLIDWORKS 2008/2009 is now available:
- New ability to unfold geometry onto another complex 3D surface (support surface)
- Added the ability to unfold partial geometry while maintaining connection with the rest of the part
- BlankWorks now uses FTI’s powerful Coupled Hybrid Inverse (CHI) solver
- New automatic mesh generation
- Mesh offset is no longer required. Instead, the thickness direction is specified in the property manager
I don’t know about you, but I have been waiting for the Coupled Hybrid Inverse solver for months!