The last Thursday, 29th of July, is the Greater Cincinnati User Group meeting.
The meeting will be hosted at Harris Corporation, Broadcast Communications Division and will start at 5:30. The address of Harris Corp is 4393 Digital Way, Mason, OH 45040
Here’s the Agenda:
1. 5:30pm to 6:10pm – Networking, food and drinks
2. 6:15pm to 6:25pm – Host, Harris Corp., BCD Welcome – Dave Koontz
3. 6:30pm to 7:30pm – Multi body part modeling vs assemblies and how it is used in sheetmetal – Todd Bryant
4. 7:35pm to 8:15pm – The Other Project BUB, Part 2 – Land Speed Racing Designs for Bonneville – David Woodruff
5. 8:15pm to 8:30pm – Giveaways, Q&A, next meeting date
I will be at the meeting to answering all of the technical SOLIDWORKS questions.
Please RSVP for the meeting: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to see everyone there.