SOLIDWORKS Viewer – eDrawings
View, print, and review SolidWorks parts, assemblies and drawings
Download free eDrawings SolidWorks Viewer software to view, print, and review all types of native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies, and drawings. The eDrawings Viewer is intended primarily for people who do not use CAD software and thus do not need to publish eDrawings files themselves. Innovative built-in interpretation tools include 3D Pointer, Virtual Folding, Point-and-click Animation, and Hyperlinking.
Thank you for choosing eDrawings!
eDrawings is free software that lets you view and print eDrawings(eDRW, ePRT, eASM), native SOLIDWORKS documents (sldprt, sldasm, slddrw) , DXF, and DWG format files.
SOLIDWORKS eDrawing Viewer
Take your 2D and 3D product designs on the go with the new eDrawings® for iPad® app. View, share, and collaborate from anywhere with the easy-to-use, email-enabled software trusted by engineers and non-CAD users worldwide.
SOLIDWORKS Viewer Key capabilities:
– Review AutoCAD® DWG and DXF files, native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies, and drawings
– Open files from email, iTunes® File Sharing, or internal network
– Zoom, pan, and rotate 2D or 3D CAD data with the touch of a finger
– View 3D animations, 3D standard views, and 2D drawing views
– Browse assembly components tree, configurations, and drawing sheets
– View designs in full screen — just double tap to expand it on the screen
– Store files on your iPad through iTunes Files Sharing