Did you miss a few of our articles in January? Catch up now with our Monthly Best – January 2015 recap.
1. Unilever Accerlerates Consumer Product Prototyping by 40% with 3D Printed Injection Molds
Unilever has cut lead times for prototype parts by 40% since introducing Stratasys’ PolyJet 3D printing technology into its manufacturing process.
2. SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2015 – Self Contact
There were a number of new features added in SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2015 to help improve our analysis work. One of those cool features is the ‘Self Contact’ option, available in Simulation Professional and Simulation Premium. Full Article
3. The Benefits of 3D Printing for Your Business
3D printing is at the front lines when it comes to the future of business technology. Watch the video
4. SOLIDWORKS World 2015 : The Movie Trailer
5. #3DVTechTip – Center of Mass Tool
Use the Center of Mass tool to show the global center of mass of your parts and assemblies. Use Insert Model Items to display them in drawings. The Center of Mass feature will stay at the top of the feature tree and indicates the global center of mass. Full Tip Here