With the new 3DQuickPress V6.1.1, Hotfix releases are Customer driven Enhancements because we understand the importance to customize the 3DQuickPress process or the features to meet Customer needs.
This Hotfix will update 3DQuickPress version 6.0.0 to 6.1.1, please install 3DQuickPress installation version and apply this patch.
- SOLIDWORKS 2016 SP 1.0 supported.
- Windows 10 supported.
- User Assist Recognition PM page layout changed.
- Branch Transform function for bend feature is added.
- Modify blank function for UAR Form feature is added.
- Edit blank function for Coin feature is added.
- Overbend feature supports zero inner bend radius.
- Overbend feature supports negative Overbend values and reverse bend direction.
- Overbend feature supports adjusting bend radius.
- Filename for die plates created using create die set function will follows filename format in punch design.
- New corner treatment type added.
- Custom property field is added to define extra drill depth of standard component tap holes.
- Export face function supports exporting intermediate bend steps.
- Recreate Smart Hole Table function is added.
Thanks and I hope you enjoy all of the new enhancements to 3DQuickPress V6.1.1, please check back to view our other articles in this series of 3DQuickPress V6 What's New.
Ronnie C. Flaugh