3DQuickPress V6 What's New - 6.0.4 Hotfix
With the new 3DQuickPress V6.0.4, Hotfix releases Customer driven Enhancements per request because we understand the importance of enhancements to customize the 3DQuickPress process or the features to meet Customer requests.
This Hotfix will update 3DQuickPress version 6.0.0 to 6.0.4. Please install 3DQuickPress installation version and apply this patch.
1. Activation server IP changes, license activation program updated.
2. Strip layout out file supports the use of FG macro.
3. Drill hole created by inserting dowel pin will automatically set as dowel hole.
4. Copy and Paste faces supports working in assembly context.
5. Clearance Tool supports the matching of standard drill size for circular clearance.
6. Component Opening supports naming of extrude cut features created with tool component.
7. Modify DSS supports loading and exporting die plate thickness and clearance.
Thanks and I hope you enjoy all of the new enhancements to 3DQuickPress V6.0.4. Please check back to view our other articles in this series of 3DQuickPress V6 What's New.
Ronnie C. Flaugh