GrabCAD 1.26 & 1.27 Release
Build number 184.108.40.206710 released on 25 February 2019
- Variable width fill, introduced in 1.24 for F123 Series and Fortus 900mc, is now available on Fortus 380mc, 380mc CFE, and 450mc. Update to the latest version of printer firmware is required.
- When you import a CMB file to be printed on an FDM printer, the correct printer will automatically be selected. Additionally, you will now be able to rotate that model about the Z-axis.
- Certain material combinations are not allowed in a PolyJet print job, such as Vero and VeroFlex, or using only one of the two RGD materials for Digital ABS. Previously, if the printer was loaded with this unsupported combination of materials, the printer would show with an Error state and printing was disabled, even if the job itself didn’t use the unsupported combination. Now, users will be able to print their jobs regardless of which materials are currently loaded in the printer, as long as the unsupported combination is not used in the job.
Build number 220.127.116.11725 released on 28 January 2019
- Variable width fill, introduced in GrabCAD Print 1.24 as part of the Print Settings panel, is now available in Advanced FDM
- The purge part (F123 Series) and sacrificial tower (some Fortus printers) automatically places itself to the optimal location on the tray, although it can be moved manually. Now, when you do so, it will remain in that location until you use the Arrange Tray or Arrange Project tool. You can also relocate just the purge part / sacrificial tower by right-clicking on it and selecting “Locate Automatically.”
- Reset is now available for orientation in GrabCAD Print and Advanced FDM. Selecting a model and selecting Reset will return the model to its orientation when it was initially added to the tray.
- Addressed an issue that blocked the installation of GrabCAD Print in certain situations. Please contact email@example.com if you are still experiencing issues installing.
Field Service Engineer
Computer Aided Technology, LLC